Dons Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dons Sports Forum

Sports Forum for the Acalanes Blueprint

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Source Assignments*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulW
Admin
PaulW

*Source Assignments* Empty
PostSubject: *Source Assignments*   *Source Assignments* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:12 am

Try to get 2-3 of the sources I listed for you (I tried list out pretty easy going players who will actually have something to say to you- so for the young guys dont be intimidated). I highly recommend you pick up the pamphlets that they hand out at the first home game (it lists everyones name and number). You guys can switch around with each-other, but try not to overlap because it can be annoying if you get interviewed by two people for the same reason.

Also: if youre feeling ambitious try to interview opposing players or coaches. They add a balance to the sources for your story and Freeman practically busts a nut over them. But remember to have them tell you their name and position at the start of the interview so you have that for the story.

Ben:
Jesse Weiner
Alex Frankel
Tyler Caldwell
Asst. Coach Kelly Quinn (really nice guy, dont be afraid to talk to him)

Ian:
Bryan Moss
Ryan Bullen
Tyler Malley
Mr. Mulholland

Pearson:
Logan Quinn
Brad Mitchell
Daniel Camporeale
Another assistant coach (not Takahashi)

My Interviews will be:
Robert Mull
Michael Avery
Some Others
Coach T. most likely
Back to top Go down
https://blueprintsports.board-directory.net

*Source Assignments*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dons Sports Forum :: Sports Writers/ Blueprint Members :: Sports Writer Assignment-
Jump to: